Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Not perfect but close :(

So today wasnt a perfect IP day. I had a slight blunder this morning at work. I was hungry and felt like my stomach was going to eat itself. One of those feelings like I was going to be sick if I didnt eat something so I had a granola bar :( But I didnt let that keep me off for the rest of the day. I was good. And I learned that I need to plan ahead better and take a snack with me to work so if that happens I have something SAFE to reach for. So not perfect, but I still feel good about it. Oh I stepped on my scale today and I think it might be a little off. I weight 37 pounds!! Haha. Guess I should buy a new one. Well tomorrow is a new day and I will be PERFECT in this aspect of my life :) Thanks for the support! I know it much be boring to read about my diet, but it means a lot to me to have people who love me enough to keep an eye on me! I appreciate all you do!

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete